Audio Visual Basics
Basics of AV Making.
!.What type of AV would you like to make, a story, Photo harmony or a slide show?
2. Put your ideas down on paper:-
2.1 list of Images that you would like to use
2.2 The story (If one is using this medium)
2.3 Ideas for narration or music
3. Start to build up a library of the images you would like to use along with any music that would complement the images
4. Think about titles
5. Consider the use of video clips
6. Scroll the internet for ideas, Google is a great source of knowledge and ideas.
7. Look at TV shows on how they position people and items on the screen
8. Look at the various options for making AV. The following have free downloads:-
Pro Show Gold http://www.photodex.com/
These are the very basics of AV Making, to learn more join us at one of our monthly meetings where you will be able to meet other who are producing or have an interest in Audio Visual Presentations.