Love photography? Join us to receive member benefits and help CTPS achieve more.
CREDIT: Chris Coetzee
CTPS membership offers a unique opportunity to join a community of people who have a passion for photography. Whether you’re a photographer or enjoy appreciating photography, membership has something to offer.
1. Bi-monthly member meetings
2. Special presentations with guest speakers
3. Participate in organised outings
4. Participate in monthly photographic competitions
5. Regular educational talks, workshops and learning
6. Stay informed through our newsletter
7. Teach, learn and share all things photographic
8. Critique and feedback on images submitted
9. Connect with others with a passion for photography
As of 1 August 2020 the subscription fee is R300. Annual membership fees are payable directly into the CTPS Bank account: Please use your Name and Surname for electronic payment to FNB (EFT only); Branch code 250655; Account number 627 083 39868. Mail proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to make a cash or cheque deposit, please include an extra R50 to cover the bank charges (R350). Members can still pay in cash at any of the club meetings.
We’d love to see you – even if it is just as a visitor! We welcome visitors to our competition evenings so that you can get a taste of what the society is all about.
House in the middle byJacoba van Zyl
Alternatively, complete the online form below to apply for membership.