Meetings take place at St Stephen’s Church Hall in Pinelands at 6:30 for 7pm
- 1st Wednesday of each month – Competition evening
- We meet on the first Wednesday every month for Competition evening, where members are invited to enter 3 images, either printed or digital into either an Open category or against a Set theme. An external judge then offers commentary and a score. Depending on the score achieved, members may receive a Gold, Silver or Bronze award. These score levels depend on the members ranking.
- 2nd Wednesday of each month – Audio visual evening
- Members learn about and submit audio-visual slideshows of their photos. They discuss what makes up a good AV and then watch and review each others AVs.
- 3rd Wednesday of each month – Education & Development
- Speakers and experts in their respective fields offer lectures and workshops to the CTPS members. Topics range from Photoshop/editing to subject specialties such as Macro or Portraiture.
Outings and weekends away We’re an active society and plan at least 2 weekends away each year. These are complemented by day trips and other photographic outings.