New Logo Competition
WIN WITH A NEW LOGO FOR CTPS
After 126 years council believes that CTPS deserves an innovative and creative modern new logo that not only reflects its past achievements and history, but also the camaraderie and pleasurable learning opportunities it offers current members.
The Society is offering a R10 000 prize to the creative designer who delivers a new logo that best reflects our history, culture and objectives.
Please read ‘About Us’ to better understand our history and all the various benefits CTPS offers members.
Rules for entry:
• Entries must be submitted electronically in RGB colour and in .jpeg format, maximum size 1MB.
• The original design must have a minimum size of 300mm on the longest side. It must be saved at 300 dpi in .pdf, tiff, eps, psd or Adobe Illustrator format. This original design size will only be requested from the final shortlisted entries.
• The design can be circular, square or oblong, as long as above dimensions are adhered to.
• Designs must be the author’s own, original work.
• The competition is open to all creatives and qualifications will play no role in the judging, as it will be done anonymously.
• The entries must reach the CTPS PRO by 1pm on 2 June, 2017. Email to email@example.com.
• CTPS will have full rights to use the winning logo and copyright of the winning design will reside with the society.
• The entries will be judged at various levels: CTPS council members will make an initial selection, followed by a vote by CTPS members and finally an expert panel consisting of a graphic designer, heraldic expert and the CTPS president will select the winner.
• The winner will be announced and receive the R10 000 prize purse at the 2017 CTPS AGM in September.
Trudi du Toit
Tel: 021 461 2544 or 082 572 6127